Status: Not sold, but gone nonetheless, 07/2014
Last Modified: 2015-02-10
First Posted: 2008-07-05
I started this in the fall of 2005, then set it aside because I didn’t think I could paint during the winter. Turns out I could have, but then I got massively sidetracked. Now I can’t paint in the summer (too humid!), so I’m putting this up “in progress”. I gave him all new weapons (the CP-01s required hell of cutting to work), new hands, and added some details here and there. I am also trying something new with the photos, because it was too hot to shoot outside, and I was too lazy to set up my backdrop, but I didn’t want anyone seeing how bad I need to clean up my living room. Now taking bets on whether I ever finish this or any other customs…
UPDATE FROM THE YEAR 2015: I officially gave up. It’s on a farm now, with all the other unfinished customs and hamhanded, piss-whiffed kits. It’s a better place, really.