Status: SOLD, 09/2013
Last Modified: 2013-09-17
First Posted: 2008-08-23
One year later, and I’m finally finished. All the time I was putting off doing stickers, I was also bothered by the ham-fisted panel lining job this poor guy got. My previous gold and silver markers were a piece of crap, so I redid the teeth and hydraulics too. Either this project was cursed, or HMM kits really don’t stand up do disassembly, because I broke three pieces AND lost one. I replaced the lost one (a cap-like piece that holds the shoulder armor on) with a leftover Armored Core weapon. Just what the crap it’s supposed to be, I don’t know.
UPDATE 9/08: I found the lost shoulder cap!