I’m combining the regular post and the build review, just because. Is this one more fun to play with than the gatling gun? The answer may surprise you.
Some additional neat/interesting things I will point out pictorially, as soon as I stop being lazy:
- The chain has forty (40) links. Two (2) different types, twenty (20) of each. You will spend a LOT of time on that part.
- One (1) of the sprues comes with a couple of spare chain links (in dull flat grey). I guess if you hamhand one of the proper ones, all is not lost.
- The handle can be removed, and this can just mount into an elbow joint of proper Giant Human Like Battle Robots (probably many HG gundams)
- There are over nine thousand (9000) hardpoints and whatever the opposite of hardpoints are called (holes?), so you should be able to find a way to attach this to your favorite Giant Human Like Battle Robot or Zoid. Be prepared to wait at least six (6) months for proof of this, apart from the Juaggu up there.
- The TS motor won’t work here. The chainsaw motor has different bits for making the thing move. In other words, “non-generic motor”.
Perhaps in six (6) months I will also post something better than crappy cameraphone pics. Though, to be fair, the crappy camera on my phone is at least as good as the ones that took most of the pics on this site (before I got the SLR in 2009).
Oh, and the answer is yes, by the way.